Saturday, March 17, 2007

Room Painted


The room is now painted. Isn't this color just beautiful! If you could see the bottom of this picture......well, let's just say very messy. She is a teenager after all, and they aren't known for their neatness....well, most of them anyway. I picked up all the dirty laundry and put it in her hamper, put the trash in a trash bag that's now sitting on top of her bed along with a lot of other stuff that I wasn't sure what to do with. I'll deal with "the pile" later. I went to Ikea last night (where daughter #3 works) and picked up lighting, sheets, curtains, pillows for about $50 (yahoo!) Now, I just need to dig through my garage and see if I can find anything that will add some charm to this room. But not too much charm.....she's not the girlie girl type.
I have 3 appointments today and this room to get decorated and somehow I don't think I'll be lucky enough to not have to deal with a SAMA problem today, but I am determined to get this room done before she gets home....which is TOMORROW (aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment